Mechanical Joint Tapped Tees - Full Body, AWWA C110, DI Datasheet
- AWWA C110/A21.10 - Ductile-Iron and Gray-Iron Fittings (3" to 48")
- ASME B16.1 - Gray Iron Pipe Flanges and Flanged Fittings: Classes 25, 125, and 250 (Flange surfaces shall be faced and drilled in accordance with ANSI Class 125)
- AWWA C104/A21.4 - Standard for Cement-Mortar Lining for Ductile-Iron Pipe and Fittings for Water
- AWWA C111/A21.11 - Rubber-Gasket Joints for Ductile-Iron Pressure Pipe and Fittings
- Ductile iron mechanical joint fittings 3" through 24" shall be rated for 350 PSI working pressure.
- Flanged ductile iron fittings in 24 inch and smaller sizes may be rated for 350 psi with the use of special gaskets.
- MJ - mechanical joint
|Pipe Size||Dimension (in)||Approx. Weight (lb)|