Right Isosceles Triangle
- One side of a right isosceles triangle is 90° and two angles are equal.
- One side of a right triangle is 90°, the other two angles are unequal and no sides are equal.
- An equilateral triangle is when all three angles are equal.
- A equilateral triangle is a polygon.
- An isosceles triangle is when two sides are equal and two angles are equal.
- An acute triangle is when all three angles of the triangle are less than right angles.
- An acute triangle is a oblique triangle.
- An obtuse triangle is when one of the three angles is greater than a right angle.
- An obtuse triangle is a oblique triangle.
- An scalene triangle is when no sides and angles are equal.