Material, abbreviated as MATL, is the matter an object is made of. There are four categories of material: ceramic, composite, metal and polymer.
- Ceramic - inorganic non-metallic solid comprised of either metal or non-metal compounds made by heating together these materials.
- Composite - material mixture of two or more materials with different properties combined to produce a new material.
- Metal - chemical elements that are good conductors of heat and electricity.
- Polymer - a long chain of molecules linked together.
- See Algebra Symbols / Angle and Line Symbols / Basic Math Symbols / Bracket Symbols / Equivalence Symbols / Geometry Symbols / Greek Alphabet / Miscellaneous Symbols / Roman Numerals / Set Symbols / Square Root Symbols
- See A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Materials Nomenclature & Symbols
- \( MATL \) - material
- \( ML \) - material list